Friday, June 15, 2012

Killing the Theories, Finale version

Dish network ran a promo during last week's episode of The Killing, that unless you call Dish right now, Dish is going to drop AMC, and with it you will lose The Killing.  They actually used that show as the reason not to lose AMC.  Not sure that was a good idea, because during this episode, as with all episodes, I said, "I wouldn't miss much."

I probably would've used Breaking Bad or Mad Men myself, but I'm not the ad wizard who came up with that one.

This week, we learned that both Jamie and Gwen are possibly involved with Rosie Larson's death.  That's fine, at least we knew of them last year.  But what's going to happen if one of these two end up being the murderer?  I can almost guarantee that the evidence and motivations won't match up.

So let's look at the most common possibility.

Charles Widmore did it.  He stole Gwen's keycard, borrowed her car that she had used to go to the yacht club, and he was brokering a deal with Chief Jackson.  Nothing else really makes sense.  But that doesn't necessarily mean that it didn't happen in the world of the writers.

This show doesn't deserve any more of my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment